Enterprise Search and Direct Sourcing: An Innovative, Cost-Effective Solution
The pressure to constantly hire the right individuals to fill mid-level management to C-suite-level roles can feel overwhelming. This is especially true for organizations who need to fill these roles multiple times throughout the year. With Talent Intelligence’s Enterprise Search & Direct Sourcing service, we will provide the candidates needed for an agreed upon number of roles per year. Any profile you select remains exclusive to your organization and can be hired to fill an immediate role or any open role in the future (at no additional charge), and every search we perform on your behalf starts fresh to make sure we’re catching the attention of all top talent.
When establishing our partnership, you can designate the number of open roles you would like us to address and we’ll provide a flat-fee service based on those numbers. That means you don’t need to project the eventual salary of each open position, as we don’t charge you the traditional percentage of salary as a search fee. This has led many of our clients to experience upwards of $250,000-$450,000 in fee savings, allowing them to allocate that money elsewhere while trusting us to provide the talent they need.
Our Sourcing Process
Talent is first pre-screened using agreed upon details based on skills specific to targeted roles, as well as key components like company culture as defined by both you and our Industrial-Organizational Psychologist-backed research team. These candidate profiles will be reviewed and approved by project leaders and business stakeholders from both TI and your hiring team.
Throughout the search and sourcing process, we’ll provide ongoing communication and documentation, with regular checkpoints to review new candidates and status updates.
Talent Intelligence will introduce your project leader to candidates and provide logistical support throughout the interview process. Once we’ve been notified who you’ve decided to hire, we’ll follow-up with remaining talent with regular communication to minimize candidate drop-off and keep them engaged for future openings.
The TI Search Methodology
Talent Intelligence’s Search tool combines precise, pre-search planning and bespoke, original sourcing, always free from existing candidate database bias and recycled candidates. We advocate for transparent data sharing from both parties to aid in targeting the right talent, and include insightful candidate, role, and market analytics in the product delivered to you.
The search planning process starts with a comparative analysis of competitor job postings. We’ll use proprietary technology to analyze 500 current job postings to examine bias, key role content, and general market trends to identify how to best find and target the talent you need. Using the input of an incumbent or the immediate manager who are closest to the role and are the subject matter experts, as well as the guidance of our Industrial-Organizational Psychologist designed Position Description Process, we’ll develop new, updated position descriptions that attract top tier, diverse talent.
Some other key differentiators of our search process include:
- Every search we undertake is a unique, new search. We never recycle candidates from an existing database.
- We engage with both passive and active candidates, giving you a larger pool of candidates to choose from.
- You own the candidate profiles for all accepted candidates, regardless of if you hire them immediately or not.
- Our partnership is based on agreed upon fixed fees for ongoing searches. There are no additional fees determined by candidate salary, regularly resulting in a 40 – 60% saving over other talent acquisition firms.
- There are no additional placement fees. Any candidates we present to you are available to hire at no extra cost.
Your Custom Enterprise Search Solution
Once the search process begins, there’s a lot we can provide to you with the information we’re gathering. These add-on services can take your recruitment solutions to the next level, allowing us to put our analytics team to use for you.
- Proactive Pipelining. Gain a competitive advantage by proactively building talent pipelines that keep great people connected to your organization, while decreasing recruitment time and costs.
- Succession Planning. Talent Intelligence can assist your succession plans by identifying external high-potential candidates to be benchmarked against existing teams, enabling clients to adjust talent strategies to meet current and future demands.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Diverse workplaces attract top candidates, retain their people for longer and see increased revenue. Benchmark your organization’s diversity initiatives against best practices and build talent pipelines that address and encourage diversity.
- Research and Analytics. We enable organizations to understand and prioritize their talent issues using analytics. We implement customized systems and dashboards that empower employees, managers and executives to make better talent decisions driven by data.
Enterprise Search & Direct Sourcing Highlights
On its surface, search can feel like a process that anyone can undertake for you. However, Talent Intelligence’s data-driven, client-centric approach is unlike any other offering. Why do clients return to TI year in and year out for their direct sourcing needs?
- Customizable. Regardless of the size and scope of your business and industry, Talent Intelligence can scale and meet all the levels of demand within a complex, multinational organization.
- All candidates and research developed through our engagement with you belongs to you. We will never share candidates or data collected for you with any other client.
- Return on Investment. We do away with the tradition of charging you fees based on a percentage of the salary the candidate you choose signs on for. This benefits you, as our agreed-upon fee makes budgeting easy and reliable.
- Proactive. Engaging in a long-term partnership with Talent Intelligence allows us to help you address your current and future hiring needs, rather than hurrying to fill roles once they become open
The Role of Consulting in Talent Acquisition and Management
With 2023 set to be another candidate-driven market, talent acquisition [...]
How To Find the Right Talent for Your Company
Attracting the right talent for your organizational goals is crucial [...]
How To Build a Talent Pipeline Strategy to Win
One of the few certainties you have as an [...]