Hiring managers have long relied solely on basic application materials and interviews in order to make hiring decisions. Historically, all they’ve had at their disposal has been application materials – perhaps including a personal statement and resume or CV– followed by the standard interview process. However, we know that there’s plenty more to learn about a candidate, and the more informed of a decision hiring managers can make, the more likely they are to hire the right person for the job.
Talent Intelligence offers Assessment Services to companies looking to utilize assessments as a tool to learn more about their job candidates or existing staff. Our consultants will work alongside you to help you get the most value out of your assessments. We will act as a neutral advisor to identify which assessments would work best for you and your situation. We will also work with you to administer the assessment, analyse, and interpret the results.
Our Assessment Services, provide you with an efficient and valuable way to know your talent better.
Introduction to Assessments
At their core, Assessments are tools to help organizations make informed selection and development decisions. Data-driven recruitment is our specialty, and Assessments allow us to provide access to significantly more information about job candidates and current staff than we ever have before. This means you can hire, develop, and promote more confidently.
Assessments are professionally developed, industry-tested, reliable measures of characteristics like personality traits and behavior patterns, leadership and management styles, and problem-solving abilities. They can be contextualized to address occupational specific knowledge or skill sets.
How Assessments Can Help You
By implementing TI’s distinctive Assessment service into your hiring and development strategy, you’ll be able to:
- Get an in-depth understanding of both your candidates and your existing team. This includes a wide variety of strengths and weaknesses, key values and motivators (and how they align with your company values), and problem-solving skills.
- Focus your efforts on the most qualified individuals. With more information in your hands, you can conduct more focused interviews, allowing you to develop a more thorough and nuanced understanding of the individual. For those who an assessment deems to be an unlikely fit for a specific position or promotion, you move on quicker or move them to a more appropriate position.
- Select candidates who will be a good fit for your organization and possess in-demand characteristics. You’ve dedicated signification resources to establishing your business goals, and you need the right talent in the right positions to get you there. With the knowledge our Assessment service provides, you can identify those with higher productivity and performance levels, or with the key traits you need to take your team to the next level.
- Benchmark and grow your internal talent. Assessments can be used for more than just your hiring strategy. We can help you use this invaluable resource to discover and optimize existing employee strengths, identify and establish equitable development opportunities, and identify internal successors for key roles.
- Avoid costly, bad hires in critical roles. We all know the amount of time and money wasted when a hire doesn’t work out. Our Assessments service helps you dramatically limit the risks associated with bad hires by presenting a more complete candidate profile and comparing it to your company’s needs.
Assessments Create Consistency for Talent Decisions
When it comes to hiring and staff development, many different factors can impact a manager’s decision. By making use of our Assessments Service, you can add consistency to your recruitment and selectionprocess that ensures all candidates and staff are being measured fairly.
Biases, both conscious and unconscious, can often creep into unstructured decision-making processes – especially when it comes to hiring and staff development. Assessments help to remove subjective biases in decision making process by turning the focus to the traits and skills that matter.
Why Choose Talent Intelligence for Your Assessment Needs
As an experienced, trusted partner in the talent acquisition industry, we believe that Assessments can be a tremendously useful part of a larger talent strategy.
Why partner with TI for your Assessments?
- Integration with our other services. As powerful as Assessment tools are, they become even more useful when paired within a larger talent initiative. We offer a wide variety of research, recruitment, diversity, and analytical services that assessments can be seamlessly integrated with to further your efforts in recruiting and retaining the top talent.
- Assessment Qualification. Our projects are led by consultants trained in psychometric testing and assessments, meeting all educational and certification requirements to administer and interpret the Assessments we offer.
- Third Party Advisor. We care deeply about making sure you succeed. Sometimes that means providing an outside perspective, offering non-biased advice on what assessments would work best for the situation to ensure you are getting the most out of Assessments.
- Customized analytics. Our Analytics Team excels at client-specific research projects, uncovering key data and presenting it in a way that’s easy to understand and put to use.
Are you ready to see how Assessments can help you? Request a consultation with Talent Intelligence now.